- This microscope stage temperature control system ensures accurate, stable thermal control of live biological specimen for observation. The stage warming deck maintains a constant temperature less than +/-1° C between 20°C to 50°C (68~122°F). This microscope stage warmer is designed for checking semen motility and velocity or live biological specimen. It can be installed on different brands of biological compound and stereo microscopes.
- Convenient installation for any standard microscope stage.
- Two LED digital displays show the current Stage Temperature and the Preset Temperature. The two touch pad buttons allow you to adjust the temperature settings up and down
- Power input: AC 115V 50/60Hz or 230V AC
- Power output: 50W
- This is a microscope temperature control stage slide warmer which provides accurate, stable thermal control of live biological specimen observations such as checking semen motility or velocity.
- It can be used with all brands of biological compound and stereo microscopes. Please measure your microscope stage to ensure fit.
- The stage warming deck is made of metal with electroplating surface treatment, which maintains a constant temperature less than +/-1° C between a setting range of 20° C to 50° C (68~122°F)
- Simply pre-heat the stage in 1 to 2 minutes to reach the desired constant temperature.
- This stage warmer is designed to maintain consistent, stable temperatures while live biological specimen such as analyzing sperm motility and velocity.
Microscope Temperature Control Stage(150x130mm)
Temperature Control Stage
|Temperature Controller Input Voltage
|AC 115V 50/60Hz
|Temperature Control Stage Power Output
|Temperature Control Range
|Temperature Setting Unit
|Temperature Display Divisions
|Variations between setting and displaying temperature
|Less than ±1℃
|Temperature Control Stage Dimensions
|150x130x3mm (5.906×5.118×0.118 in. )
|Temperature Control Stage Light Window Size
|20x40mm (0.787×1.575 in. )
|Temperature Controller Dimensions
|185x160x85mm (7.283×6.299×3.346 in. )