- This microscope stage temperature control system ensures accurate, stable thermal control of live biological specimen for observation. The stage warming deck maintains a constant temperature less than +/-1° C between 20°C to 50°C (68~122°F). This microscope stage warmer is designed for checking semen motility and velocity or live biological specimen. It can be installed on different brands of biological compound and stereo microscopes.
- Convenient installation for any standard microscope stage.
- Two LED digital displays show the current Stage Temperature and the Preset Temperature. The two touch pad buttons allow you to adjust the temperature settings up and down
- Power input: AC 115V 50/60Hz or 230V AC
- Power output: 50W
- This is a microscope temperature control stage slide warmer which provides accurate, stable thermal control of live biological specimen observations such as checking semen motility or velocity.
- It can be used with all brands of biological compound and stereo microscopes. Please measure your microscope stage to ensure fit.
- The stage warming deck is made of metal with electroplating surface treatment, which maintains a constant temperature less than +/-1° C between a setting range of 20° C to 50° C (68~122°F)
- Simply pre-heat the stage in 1 to 2 minutes to reach the desired constant temperature.
- This stage warmer is designed to maintain consistent, stable temperatures while live biological specimen such as analyzing sperm motility and velocity.
Microscope Temperature Control Stage(150x130mm)
Temperature Control Stage
|Temperature Controller Input Voltage||AC 115V 50/60Hz|
|Temperature Control Stage Power Output||50W|
|Temperature Control Range||20~50°C(68~122°F)|
|Temperature Setting Unit||1°C|
|Temperature Display Divisions||0.1℃|
|Variations between setting and displaying temperature||Less than ±1℃|
|Temperature Control Stage Dimensions||150x130x3mm (5.906×5.118×0.118 in. )|
|Temperature Control Stage Light Window Size||20x40mm (0.787×1.575 in. )|
|Temperature Controller Dimensions||185x160x85mm (7.283×6.299×3.346 in. )|
|Net Weight||2.44kg (5.38lbs)|
Microscope stage is usually located under the objective lens of the microscope to place the object to be observed. Usually, it is equipped with mechanical motion devices, and is moved and positioned in XYZ three directions or rotates or tilts around the Z axis and other functions.<br/> Microscope stage usually has a function of moving in the XY horizontal direction, and is required to be perpendicular to the optical axis of the microscope Z direction in the XY horizontal direction.
Temperature Control Stage
Temperature control stage can perform temperature control towards the microscope stage to ensure the temperature of some observed objects, for example, the observed living body, the melting point of the observed substance after heating etc.
After unpacking, carefully inspect the various random accessories and parts in the package to avoid omissions. In order to save space and ensure safety of components, some components will be placed outside the inner packaging box, so be careful of their inspection.<br/> For special packaging, it is generally after opening the box, all packaging boxes, protective foam, plastic bags should be kept for a period of time. If there is a problem during the return period, you can return or exchange the original. After the return period (usually 10-30 days, according to the manufacturer’s Instruction of Terms of Service), these packaging boxes may be disposed of if there is no problem.
|Packaging Type||Carton Packaging|
|Packaging Material||Corrugated Carton|
|Packaging Dimensions(1)||20x17x13cm (7.874×6.693×5.811″)|
|Packaging Dimensions(2)||19x16x4cm (7.480×6.299×1.575″)|
|Inner Packing Material||Plastic Bag|
|Ancillary Packaging Materials||Styrofoam|
|Gross Weight||3.11kg (6.86lbs)|
|Minimum Packaging Quantity||1pc|
|Transportation Carton||Carton Packaging|
|Transportation Carton Material||Corrugated Carton|
|Transportation Carton Dimensions(1)||31x28x26cm (12.205×11.024×10.236″)|
|Total Gross Weight of Transportation(kilogram)||3.11|
|Total Gross Weight of Transportation(pound)||6.86|
|Quantity of One Transportation Carton||2pc|