- Observation Head: Binocular tube, inclined at 45° rotatable through 360°
- Magnification: 100x – 1000x
- Eyepieces: 10X
- Objectives: 5x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Stage: Casting body stage with mechanical stage for fine movement of slides
- Focusing: Ergonomic low position co-axial coarse and fine focusing system on ball bearing guide ways.
- Condenser: Movable ABBE condenser, with aspheric lens NA 1.25 & daylight blue filter
- Illumination: Illumination system 6V-20W Halogen with intensity control. Power Input 220V AC Optional – LED light source
All the Microscopes are latest in design, precision-engineered with finest features, usually found in high-priced models. Their operational functions can be carried out without any difficulty and provide excellent crisp clear image so that even advanced studies are routinely possible.
At high power, you’ll be able to examine specimen slides of yeasts and molds, cultures, plant and animal parts, fibers, bacteria and more. Use the lower magnifications to examine objects like coins, rocks, insects and more.